COPickyEats Colorado Springs restaurants

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Which Wich? And this Witch!



Gone are the days of limp or burnt subs; at "Which Wich?" you can truly have it your way. For a difficult/picky eater this sandwich shop is heaven. Being a picky eater I often feel as though I am being a Witch because I am so particular on what I eat and how it is prepared. But in a sandwich shop where I am supposed to select whatever I want... I really can’t feel bad at all for being so picky.


I appreciate the fresh and high quality ingredients. I even love the fun way of ordering, which the children that were there that day seemed to get a kick out of as well. You feel like you’re in control and it is lovely not having to yell across the counter at the little sandwich boys like at other sub places.




When you walk in you will be greeted by an employee who will help you order if you get confused (so don't be scared; it isn't rocket science). It really is not too hard to figure out the ordering process. You pick a brown bag which has a category at the top of the bag in red for example: turkey or seafood or classics.  Then on the bag you select whatever items you want on your sandwich. Please see examples below.



I chose the turkey, regular size sub, toasted with pepper jack and provolone cheese, chipotle mayo and lettuce & tomato. My husband went for a classic roast beef and swiss cheese toasted; it is basically a French dip. The bread was beautifully toasted to make a perfect crispy vessel for our cheesy meaty goodness.


They have homemade potato chips which are crispy warm and simple not over flavored or over processed chips. I was even excited to see the little brown bag the chips come; I quickly became nostalgic because the little paper bag reminded me of when you took homemade lunches to school. I thought that was a cute little touch.



So if you are ever in the mood for a really good sandwich and you are feeling a little picky, then definitely check out "Which Wich?"


Which Wich on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. I made a huge mistake and tried the shrimp po boy. The deli meats look great. I'll have to give it another try, since its so close to where I work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Richard, thank you for your comment! I have heard that the shrimp po boy isn't a crowd pleaser. I loved the turkey and you can't go wrong with a French dip. ;)

    ReplyDelete