COPickyEats Colorado Springs restaurants

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Colorado Springs Irish Fare


Colorado Springs Irish Fare

Jack Quinn’s Irish Pub downtown Colorado Springs is located on
Tejon Street
. The atmosphere is set to replicate the famous Irish pubs and is popular with the local military population. The old wood floors that creak when you walk in; the warm fire place and the partially enclosed booths give off a certain old Irish charm. It is a great atmosphere for getting a beer with a few friends after work and on the weekend live bands can be found to be the main attraction. Jack Quinn’s is open daily Monday thru Friday and Saturday & Sunday noon-2am. They also have brunch on Sunday from noon-3pm.


I usually end up at Jack Quinn’s for lunch.....I like fast and friendly lunch service. I would have to say my favorite item on the menu hands down has to be the Guinness Stout Cheese Soup. You can either get a cup for $3 or a bowl $6. Now for me the bowl is way too much cheesy goodness. The soup is incredibly rich, thick and creamy so I prefer a little taste, but I do have friends that dive into the bowl with no problem.



Now for the meal I usually go with the hearty serving of the corned beef and cabbage for $10. The braised cabbage is delicious and the corned beef is excellent. The Irish soda bread is a favorite item for the majority of my friends but since I am a picky eater ummmm…not so much.  The best in the Springs for Irish Fare by far is Jack Quinn's.


Jack Quinn Irish Ale House on Urbanspoon

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read more! Now I want Jack Quinn's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you are AWESOME! I look forward to hearing more from you, although I know your personality will also begin to come out in your blogs and THEN I can't wait to see how it goes! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete